Thursday, September 30, 2004

Scarey Story Part Deux

In their haste to exit the door, Sabrina tripped and fell directly on the dreaded black bag. "Oh, my God!" she yelped as she fell....not wanting to touch what she knew was in the bag.  The rest of the group turned back to help her...Seth reached her first, pulling her upright and away from the bag.

"Oh, no, no, no" she moaned..."I touched it!!"A sense of calm descended upon the group...they gathered around their friend to try to soothe her. Angie said "Listen, I don't know where we were running to.....Josh won't be back until tommorrow with the van". "Yeah, we have to wait, it's too far to walk, especially in the dark" said Tony.

"Let's go back inside where it's warm and bright at least" said Angie.  Sabrina let herself be led back into the cabin, she felt herself being lowered into one of the overstuffed chairs...she closed her eyes and let herself drift.

Tony motioned to the others to come into the kitchen. "I didn't want to get her anymore upset, but I noticed something funny about that bag". Angie and Seth said almost in unison .."What??" "This is really messed up but I swear that I saw the bag move a bit!"  Angie said "Oh, no - nothing could be alive in there..could it?"  "Now I'm scaring myself silly".   Seth said.."well, you know what we have to do, don't you?" The other two shook their heads...no, no,no.....but Seth continued "we have to and I mean HAVE to open that bag"

"Okay, if we do it..we do it together, but first I want to get something" said Tony.  He reached around Angie, opened one of the kitchen drawers and pulled out a huge butcher knife.  "Now, I feel better"..he said.  The threesome slowly entered the living room heading even slower for the front door..stepping nearer, nearer and nearer with each passing second.

Tony, again, was first at the door...he grabbed the door handle, turned it and yanked it wide open...all in one fell swoop..not giving themselves time to even think about it.  Standing in front of them was a tall, gaunt figure of a man dressed in total black holding THE BAG.   Angie almost fainted with fright, Tony stepped back a bit and Seth's heavy breathing belied his steady gaze at the man in black.

"Oh, MY!!" said the stranger..."I didn't mean to frighten anyone, I'm so sorry..it's just that my automobile broke down and I'm trying to find help".

Tony gathering his wits about him asked "Who are you and what's in the bag?" Now Tony was not painting a pretty picture standing there with a butcher knife poised ready to strike...but the man in black started to tell his tale...

"I'm a traveling salesman, I've covered hundreds of miles today...normally I would be pulling into a motel just about now and resting"  "But, my office had received a call telling me to come out on this route that there was a customer near here that really needed our merchandise.  Do you know where 7235 Wells is?"

Angie, Tony, Seth and a now awakened Sabrina looked at each other before answering...."Whew!! why that's our address, right here..said Angie". "Who asked you to come here?" asked Seth.

The man in black replied "He said his name was Raji Rapoor".  All four gasped together at once..

"What's in the bag????" asked Sabrina.  The man in black replied...my samples of course..."Samples of what???" asked Tony

Small headstones..in minature to illustrate what the finished product will look like to my clients. said the man in black....

The four friends decided not to spend the night, in fact they decided never to ever go back to the cabin in the woods....ever

PS. Right before they left they threw the Ouija Board and Pointer into the fireplace...the dying embers caught the board quickly.  If you listened hard enough you could hear a soft moaning...saying....my head, my head...ohhhhhh

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

You really had me going there!! Good story and good you kept us in suspense for days.  Please write more.

Anonymous said...

MY EYES WERE GLUED TO THIS STORY, AND I AM HAPPY THAT YOU PUT THE SECOND PART IN HERE. NOW I CAN TELL THIS STORY , ALONG WITH PAULA'S POEM TO MY GRANDDAUGHTERS. :)
THANKS SANDI.
KIM.

Anonymous said...

Great ending..............ohhhhhhhhh my head hehehe
Chelle
http://journals.aol.com/chellebelle1977/chellesjournal

Anonymous said...

very good story..I had started reading it at the first part... And ty for visiting my journal..Hope you will return :) Btw... I added ur link on my journal, hope u dont mind
~Tammy
http://journals.aol.com/lilbithvnnhell/somethingtotalkabout

Anonymous said...

LMAO Great Story Sandi! I felt like I was reading a Stephen King Novel. hee hee

Lahoma

Anonymous said...

WOW what a great ending. I just wanted to finish reading it. I hope you have another story for us soon!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

  I really enjoyed this story.  I'm will watch for another.  Thankyou for sharing.

Julie

http://journals.aol.com/jsaurbaugh/Gardeningandotherstuff/

Anonymous said...

girl!  That's one of the best stories i've read.  got more?