Sunday, September 5, 2004

It's 2 am - waiting for storm to pass over begone!

Type it in green in honor of all my foliage that is now all over the yard.  Trees bending, swaying...but not yet breaking and that's a good thing.  Now they are saying that Francis might turn back into a hurricane once it hits the Gulf...this is the storm that will not die.  With all this going on the news has been sketchy down here about the world...I've been trying to watch the horrible sequence of events that happened in Russia.

My heart goes out to everybody that lost a loved one.  How do you shoot a child?  What sort of evil has to possess you? To take aim at the young of your own species...to wipe out your own future...with no thought,  no rhyme, no reason.

And I really don't care to hear that the terrorists are victims themselves..there are ways to overcome without the violence.
If all Muslims, everywhere, do not want to be painted with the same brush of evil....make a stand NOW, declare these people evil, renounce them in the name of your religion.

I honestly do not know how this type of horror can continue without it escalating to a "us and them" mentality.  These people put no value on life as it is...so what are they fighting for?  Freedom....they wouldn't be able to kneel at freedom's door....

It seems that they just love death...oh well, thinking about it from a male's viewpoint..who wouldn't want - what is it? 75 virgins waiting on them to fullfill their every need? Yeah, that's certainly worth killing children for.  So I take it that they can't get the virgins in real life, because they are such loosers, but their  charismatic leaders can instill so much evil into these loonies that they believe beyond belief in life after - or at least one filled with plenty of sex.

I can't get the pictures of the children out of my head.  I believe in God...but oh my God..I want your wrath on these people.
My moral dilemma is that Christianity teaches us to turn the other cheek, to forgive the unforgivable.  I just feel so much hatred of what they did and why they have done it...knowing that they will not stop.   These aren't my children....but I cannot forgive or forget.

 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ISNT IT HORRIBLE WHAT IS GOING ON IN RUSSIA? THOSE MEN SHOULD BE PUT TO DEATH, WITHOUT A TRIAL. WHY GIVE THEM A TRIAL? AWFUL. JUST AWFUL.
I WAS IM'ING WITH PAT, WHO LIVES DOWN IN FLORIDA, AND SHE SAID IT WAS A TROPICAL TYPE STORM LAST NIGHT, BUT MAY TURN BACK INTO A HURRICANE. THAT IS SO SCARY. YOU ARE IN MY THOUGHTS, AND MY PRAYERS.
STAY SAFE SANDI!!
KIM.

Anonymous said...

It's too horrific to comprehend.

I know that frustrated anger. ((((hugs))))))

Anonymous said...

God Bless their little souls!

Anonymous said...

This is just a test...it wouldn't let me open a new entry....

Anonymous said...

I understand your quandry---it is hard for me to comprehend the level of hatred this is...