Saturday, September 18, 2004

Halloween Party..Parti..Parti...

Ohhh...ohhhh I love Halloween. My hubby was born on November 1st...so of course he loves it too.  My sister is born the day before Halloween, so of course I used to tell her "that the witches brought her to us"...I was mean.  But now we are the best of friends.  sibling rivalry being what it is.

oh my goodness too many choices, look at the costumes above..I think even at my age I'd look grand as Catwoman with a whip. all dressed in black leather...whew!!! I'd have to put Joe into the Straight Jacket before the party!  I kinda liked the white outfit for him...kinda of a "Silence of the Lamb" type thing...ooh can't make up my mind.

Oh, but look at that Gladiator! Whew...he might have to put me in the straight jacket!  Oh I like the spookly ghost lady too...really erie looking...I could do little weird howls all night long.

Nope, Nope I found it by sheer luck....#2..Vamperilla...my favorite of all time...used to collect her comic books.  Still mad that they took Buffy & Angel off.  Oh, goody! I'll cover the mirrors so I don't cast a reflection, get rid of the garlic in the fridge, ban Joe from bringing any holy water home, and hide all the crosses.

Just call me Vampi!  Oh and Joe...he'll be the guy in the Gladiator Outfit.......Get ready to party.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Halloween is not celebrated over here like it is in the States. Catwoman used to be my handle on CB radio many moons ago.  Like your choice of costumes.  As for me just give me Johnny Depp in anything, better still naked lol!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE Halloween!! Really, it is my favorite time of year ...

Kasey

Anonymous said...

well hey there, Vampi!  :-)  i haven't decided what to be for halloween, but it's time.  last time was when my kids were small, and i dressed as a witch and danced in people's yards while the children trick-or-treated.

now to find that perfect pumpkin.

Anonymous said...

MY DAUGHTER WAS THE FIRST BABY BORN IN THIS STATE ON HALLOWEEN 1979. AT 29 MINUTES AFTER MIDNIGHT. THEN HER GRANDMOTHER WAS BORN ON THE FIRST DAY OF NOVEMBER. :) I LOVE HALLOWEEN TOO. IT SIGNIFIES THE BEST TIME OF THE YEAR FOR ME., I LOVE ALL THE HOLIDAYS SO MUCH.
I LOVE THAT COSTUME!!
KIM.

Anonymous said...

I was born the week before Halloween.. I love Halloween and the Autumn that accompanies it. Halloween colors are my fave. The oranges, reds, and of course lot's of chocolate on sale hehe.

Not to mention 1 benefit of my birthday is that 9 out of 10 times it falls on the same day as the time change when you set the clock back an hour.
That was always a benefit to me when going out to the bar in my younger days because I would get an extra hour to party..

Now I just consider it a birthday present to live an extra hour of my life over again.

Tasia

Anonymous said...

I was born on November 4th....I just love this time of year and Halloween is my FAVE :)

Danielle

Anonymous said...

Hey "Vampi"!
I'm working on a costume and I am calling it "Lucy Loop dee doo"...trying to stick with the theme of my journal dontchaknow. :)
Loretta
http://journals.aol.com/lrttklly/LupusLeftovers/ LUPUS JOURNAL
http://journals.aol.com/lrttklly/LorettasStudio  PAINTINGS, etc.
http://journals.aol.com/lrttklly/FindingaVoice/  ESSAYS

Anonymous said...

There are hot debates about what costumes everyone will wear this year...Halloween becomes almost a two week holiday in this part of the world..

Anonymous said...

What a GREAT ENTRY!!!
I am posting your RSVP now~
WOW~ This is so much fun.....Thanks!
See ya at the ball!
TJ~
J-Land Cafe

Anonymous said...

I love them all, really good!  I like the ghost lady one. :D

Anonymous said...

Ya I really used to love buffy too!  Cute choices!  :)