Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Voted Most Annoying

You are probably looking at this entry trying to figure out what am I doing? Well, believe it or not these are all things that are or have been deemed "annoying".  During WWII sailors in Norfolk Virginia were not too well received...this is an authentic sign that was posted on someone's lawn. Guess people were not appreciating the Naval Base too much, my Grandmom told me it was because the sailors chased the neighborhood women...lol. So sailors were annoying.

Now I find the fact that they created a "perfect" replica of a woman in robot form...instead of spending that money to help "real" people like survive cancer!! 

Actually find a cure...think of all the resources that are spent on totally dumb ass,stupid ideas, wars,research on an ant's butt...now that is annoying.  I find it annoying that my (Joe's) Cannas do not bloom like the ones pictured above..,aren't they glorious? Downright annoying.

See the kitty cat relaxing? Well, it's my favorite pose..lol..it also "annoys" my hubby to no end. Favorite recliner, thrown back, soda or coffee...couple of munchies...it's all good. But "annoying" to Joe. lol.

Now people you have to admit the other picture of our current and past El Presidentes has to contain one of them that has annoyed you at some point in their leadership. Come on now, be truthful. I can truthfully say that at some given point all four have been annoying to me on some level. So there I said it. That felt good. Yes, even Jimmy Carter was annoying.

The last one is the poor, poked forever Pillsbury Dough boy...man can you understand why he's armed himself? He's suffering from a condition known as pokeitis...makes you very irritable and ANNOYED!

In ending, I just have to say that voting Rosie O'Donnell "the most annoying" celebrity of the year is funny.  I've found her a refreshing voice in a sea of complacency, one that speaks her mind no matter what it costs her. How many stand up today? Not many. There was an old saying..."Put your money where your mouth is"... she has, the others only talk.  (Yes, Elizabeth I meant you)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm it deleted my grass sign thingy...maybe I used too much photo space...sorry about that...Sandi

Anonymous said...

i agree with your choices - particularly rosie o'donnell.  ::shudder::

sometimes, sandi, i wonder about pharamceutical companies and research scientists, and if perhaps there is more they can do for cancer patients but they want the money...maybe i'm just paranoid or jaded, but it's a thought.

Anonymous said...

Right now, the ONLY thing annoying me is my sore throat.... oh, and the ladies from THE VIEW!!  They NEVER SHUT UP!!!!  I love Rosie, though!!

Joann

Anonymous said...

LOL... yes, I get it and find it all annoying too!  Except you and the kitty lounging... I think that is good.  Joe should lounge elsewhere if bothered by your lounging.  lol

be well,
Dawn

ps... i love rosie too!

Anonymous said...

Thank you!
I love Rosie!
She says what she means and in a clever way!
Marti