Saturday, January 19, 2008

Pumpkin's Meme

Pumpkin's Meme - Who are you?

1.   What is your name?

       Sandi
2.   How old are you?

        Oh, I'll be 64 Tomorrow actually
3.   Where are you from? Originally NY, but I am in Tampa Fl
4.   Do you smoke? No, not good for you
5.   Do you drink?   Only sometimes, red wine
6.   Do you have a family?  Please explain, if yes. Oh yes, I have two sons 41 and 24 and a daughter 39...four beautiful grandaughters and a hubby too.
7.   What are your hobbies? Writing, reading, drawing, jewelry making oh too many things...not enough time
8.   What is your favorite ice cream? Mint Chocolate Chip..yum
9.   What is your favorite animal? As my little picture above shows Siberian Huskies are my most favorite of all.
10.  Do you wear glasses? Yes, I do...since I was 17
11.  What nationality are your ancestors from? Irish/English/German/Greek with a little Scots Irish thrown in..lol. And my kids are 1/2 Japanese with this mixture...
12.  What color is your hair? er...box color is blonde, at this point real color is unknown and probably grey...lol.
13.  What are you wearing now?A kimono style wrap dress
14.  What is your favorite color? black with white touches
15.  What teacher do you remember most from your childhood?My art teacher he was so creative and brought out the best in his students.
16.  What are your pets and their names?Right now we are pet-free and I'm not happy about that. We are seriously going to be looking for a puppy soon.
17.  What is your favorite food?It is a toss up between Greek food and Japanese cooking...impossible to choose.
18.  What is your job?Well, sweetie, because I sort of semi-retired I had to find something to do with myself. Both my hubby and I love gardening and have over 1/2 acre of gardens...so I started an Ebay store and I sell lovely plants and now I am selling really good jewelry at great prices. It's fun to do.  Thank you for all your questions...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for someone who gardens I am going to do the family garden this year that is a long story , but I want to learn how to freeze and can I hope you can put something in your journal to help us city folks ..lol lettece is our biggest veggie and no one knows how to preserve it or citrus fruits ...
hugs
Sherry
http://journals.aol.com/shrbrisc/sherrys-public-journey/

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to YOU, Happy Birthday to YOU, Happy BIRTHDAY to SANDIIIIII, Happy Birthday to YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joann

Anonymous said...

Sandi "Happy Birthday" hope you are having a lovely day ~ enjoyed reading your meme ~ Ally x

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday To You...........
Happy Birthday To You......
Happy Birthday dear Sandi..........

Happy Birthday to youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu~~~

Ok, I never claimed to be a good singer, but the thought is all over those chords :o)

Have a Great One Today,
Rebecca

Anonymous said...

Sandi,

Happy BIRTHDAY!  I love huskies too!  Are you going to get a huskie puppy?  I like Japanese food too.  My brother Hammer loves Mint chocolate chip ice cream and pop tarts!

Thanks for doing my meme,
Pumpkin and Mom

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Sandi! I love mint choc chip ice cream too, in fact any flavour ice cream is OK with me! Huskies are gorgeous creatures aren't they, I hope your next pet will be a Husky pup! Jeannette xx  

Anonymous said...

Happy, happy birthday!!  I hope you got mint chocolate chip ice cream to go with the cake.  :-)