Friday, January 4, 2008

Falling Apart

 

These beautiful pictures make me want to write fairy tales...but unfortunately the story that I will write about is no fairy tale.

Brit made the headlines again today. Carried, tied up out of her home and loaded into an ambulance to be taken directly to a "secure" ward in the hospital. Wow, how much more messed up is this girl going to get?

I know she doesn't get any privacy from the press, but it's almost like she goes out of her way to egg them on too. The no panties bit was over the top. Every woman, sometime in her life, has gone commando...but for comfort...not to flaunt it maneuvering out of an auto!

I hope, for her sake, they keep her in there a while, get her head straightened back on. It has to be mood altering drugs doing this, it certainly isn't PMS. To be sure, she's too young for menopause too.

Those little children of hers are going to be affected by all this...they are not just infants anymore. Where is her mind? Oops, it left the building with Elvis.

When my oldest Grandchild was born Brittany was an impressionable cute teenager and she was loved by so many kids. She has not managed that leap from childhood to adult very well...not at all well....

Hope something works this time.

 

 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's a shame, isn't it?  I can't help but wonder why she had children.

Anonymous said...

she needs serious help.  i hope they keep her somewhere long enough that she can get it.

Anonymous said...

IMO, the press should just forget all about her, and not report ANYTHING at all about her.... maybe the lack of attention would make her wake-up!!  Someone needs to slap her, over and over and over and over and over and over!!!!!!!!

Joann

Anonymous said...

I hope something works too... or she will another Anna Nicole.

be well,
Dawn
http://journals.aol.com/princesssaurora/CarpeDiem/

Anonymous said...

I never pay attention to that celebrity crap, but Brittney is the same age as my daughter, they were even in a couple of dance competitions together and I feel maternal towards her. I am actually in tears when I hear about her.
Marti

Anonymous said...

My heart is saddened when I see her.  Entertainment is just her career.  It's not who she is but what she does.  She's a human being and even though I'm not a fan of the genre, she deserves the right to process her stuff as privately as we do.  No matter who it is it's horrible when there's children involved but I'd bet there are thousands of these things happen every day and the press is not hounding them because they won't sell headlines.  It just makes me sad to see and I rarely turn on the tv.

Nelishia
http://journals.aol.com/nelishianatl/PrayingandBelieving/

Anonymous said...

Stardom came too soon and too quickily for her and she couldn't handle it. I hope she gets some help soon, I feel for her kids, they're always the ones who suffer. I lost your link when you stopped posting for ages, I've added you back now! Happy new year! Jeannette xx