Monday, March 28, 2005

It's Written In The Stars!

Dear Sandra,
Here is your horoscope
for Monday, March 28:

Still ready to let anyone and everyone see how aggravated you are, even if it's not politically correct? Well, good for you. No one could ever stop you from that mission. But count to ten, just for the heck of it.

Gosh, does someone up there know me or what? Yeah, I'm mad and it's not politically correct.  I don't think murder is politically correct either...and no I'm not someone who thinks no one deserves the death penalty....some of us are more worthy of that than others...so I'm not a pacifist, I'm not a born again Christian, I do believe in a higher power....a divine being....God if you will.  

If you read the bible, especially the lost books of the bible, the dead sea scrolls, all the stories that have been removed for "our" protection.....hell, our history is fraught with killing, mayhem, incest and yes plain out murder....and that's just reading some parts of the bible.   I, personally, like to imagine a fatherly God, one who loves his children and will protect them from harm.  I really don't know what we expect...the heavens to open and a booming voice to declare "Thou Shalt Not Kill This Woman!"  Where is a good miracle when you need one?

Now they did say count to ten....nah, I'll just say what's on my mind and get it over with straight out....

I had someone say to me "that they wished all this nonsense with Shiavo would end, they were TIRED of hearing about it".   Wow, my first reaction was...you small minded, totally wrapped up in your own little warped world, you care nothing for no one but yourself - you stupid piece of crap, so sorry that someone's life hangs in the balance and interfers with your priorities.   Tired of hearing about it indeed....this particular person in my life had best never need me for anything serious...cause I will not be there.   And the best part, this person says they are religious...bullshit

Remember the part in the bible where God says find ten honest people to save the city?  Well, we need to find ten honest judges in this country.....and they sure as hell are not sitting on the Supreme Court Bench either.

Today, tonight maybe tommorrow her fight will end
Her soul will wing it's way to Heaven's Gate
As far as judgement goes that should
seal her husband's soul's fate

One day to stand outside Heaven's Gate
Asking entrance only to find himself denied
Pleading for assistance as the fire opens
below him, St. Peter looks him in the eye
and quite plainly says  "You Lied".

Her soul will wing it's way to Heaven's Gate
She fought her battle long and strong
She's sent early to her final rest
Even though it's wrong
Causing so many loving people to cry
All because of an evil lie.

 

Sandi

 

 

 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i can think of only one thing to add...and that is,

((((((((((Sandi))))))))))))

Anonymous said...

I AGREE WITH MARA, ((((((((((SANDI))))))))))..........
I WISH EVERYONE THAT KNOWS OF THIS HORRIBLE SITUATION HAD YOUR PASSION ABOUT IT.
I FEEL BLESSED TO BE ABLE TO CALL YOU MY FRIEND.
KIM.

Anonymous said...

There are some new developments this morning with the Terri Schiavo case.  I'm hoping and praying her tube is reinserted today!

Anonymous said...

I AGREE WHOLEHEARTEDLY...YOUR PASSION IS DIVINELY INSPIRED.COURTENAYMPHELAN

Anonymous said...

I agree. people who have done horrible things get off and dont get a death sentence but she sure got one. Even murderes we have to kill them fast with injection or electrocution but no not this lady she had to die slowly!!!!!!!!! WE have the dead sea scrolls and books on them too. We also read the original hebrew too which puts a whole knew spin on things. It shows us how much people messed up the translations when they adde d thier interpretations to the word. But yeah I sure do wish a booming voice would appear.

Anonymous said...

It was so heartbreaking.  I am a Quaker, and we do not believe in the death penalty, war, or murder---or starving defenceless women to death. This was a crime before God.