Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Just Random Thoughts

Time is a funny thing.  Everyone always says.."Hey, I'll do it later, maybe later, next day, next month, next year".  I think back on the people who have gone from this mortal plane and just really wish there had been more time.

Time, precious time - time to tell them how much we did love them and not to have to say it over their graves.  Better to go to your grave knowing you were loved than not.  At least I feel that way.

Well, now I'll get off this morbid mode of thought that I've found myself in. Something cheerful is needed.

Oh, someone sent me a very funny take on the world right now....so here it is in all it's glory...read on McDuff....

"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named Bush, Dick and Colon. Need I say more?"   

It was sent showing quotes but without any reference as to who actually made the above statement....but it's a hoot

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol they were very funny. glad your ok. will emailyou soon...maybe tomorrow, maybe next week!! love Joanne

Anonymous said...

Hilarious!!!  I'm going to pass that on it is so funny....and true!!
Eve.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, that is funny!! No we always leave things too late when it comes to letting people know we love them. Jeannette.

Anonymous said...

Passing this one on to some new journal friends ...
I love your journal ... it almost always brings a smile to my face !!!
:)
~~Emma~~

Anonymous said...

Love the crazy world quote. Is'nt that the fact?  

Anonymous said...

LOL that is a good one.... I think Chris Rock said it.  And, as far as morbid thoughts. well, everyone has days when they need to go there.

Be well,
Dawn

Anonymous said...

yeah...time is a funny thing...

loved the wisdom and humor this morning.  hope all is well with you, sandi.