Monday, September 12, 2005

Tagged!!

 

Oh I have to admit it. I've been bad. I've been avoiding playing this game...and I really don't know why.

Anyway I got tagged by Lahoma, Courtney, Imperfectlyavg & if I forgot anyone else I apologize...here goes:

7 Things I Plan to Do Before I Die:

1) Finish writing the novel I started
2) Open My Own Flower Shop
3) Learn to Drive
4) Learn to take good Photos
5) Attend my Grand-daughters Weddings
6) Hold my Great-Grand babies
7) Love More

7 Things I Can Do:

1) Draw and Paint
2) Write Poetry
3) Write Stories
4) Gardening & Growing Plants
5) Pottery Casting
6) Gourmet Cooking
7) OOAK creations

7 Things I Can't Do:

1) Drive a Car (never learned how)
2) Climb high mountains...breathing problems
3) ignore someone I love
4) Shut up when I'm under verbal attack
5) Give up
6) Lie
7) Hate

7 Things That Attract Me To The Opposite Sex:

1) A sense of humor, wit and intelligence
2) Of course, a rock hardbody doesn't hurt
3) Rippling abs, thighs...whole nine yards
4) A masculine image with a hither come yonder look.
5) Eyes that peer into your very soul and set it on fire.
6) A man that only had eyes for you and let's you know it.
7) Someone you can count on..white knight in shinning armour..saves the day. Good Lord I've created a Ken doll! Bad Sandi!

7 Things I Say Most Often:

1) Hmmmmm
2) Oh, well....
3) Holy Crap!
4) Ugh..I've heard this before...
5) Say What?
6) Damn...sometimes double Damn
7) Jeeze....

7 Celebrity Crushes:

1) Patrick Swayeze
2) John Denver
3) Fabian
4) Sal Mineo
5) Elvis
6) Nicholas Cage
7) John Travolta

7 People I Want To Do This....well, I will try the following but I don't know if they have been picked as yet:

1) madmanadhd
2) anarchitek
3) chaispice1023
4) glopsblink
5) hestiahomeschool

Gave up on the others....Sandi

 

 

 

 

 

22 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loved your answers - I just got to know you a little bit better lol...Ally

Anonymous said...

And I thought I was the only one who couldn't drive!! I've never wanted to. As Ally said, these entries help us to gain an insight into each other. Jeannette.

Anonymous said...

I've loved this going around because it shares a bit more of people here.  I enjoyed your list!

Anonymous said...

See I was NICE! ;)  I let you off the hook...I was going to tag you too! ;)  C.  http://journals.aol.com/gdireneoe/thedailies

Anonymous said...

Sandi,
I love the guy with the come hither look!
I avoided doing the 7's for a while, too, but gave up cause I didn't want to be a bad sport.
I just realized how much we have in common, other than Florida-writing stories and poems, painting, flowers. Wow! I wish you lived a tad bit closer than St. Pete's. We'd have a blast! And I get so weary of the old folks here in Venice. Average age in Venice is 72!
MAryanne

Anonymous said...

Excellent answers Sandi :)

This was a wonderful way to get to know people

I have something else in my journal that you may want to participate in, you don't HAVE to of course LOL It's called "10 Layers"

Maria

http://journals.aol.com/curvyanglintexas/HeartfeltExpressions

http://journals.aol.com/curvyanglintexas/MariasJournalJar/

Anonymous said...

I'll give it a shot but it could be awhile. Your ansers are so interesting and enlightening.

Anonymous said...

Awesome answers Sandi! But, I can't believe you don't know how to drive!!! I hate it when I can't drive. I Loooooove driving!!! ;o) LOL

big hug

Lahoma

Anonymous said...

Okay, your "things that attract me to the opposite sex" had me LOL!  I SO agree, by the way!
Tina

Anonymous said...

I just watch dirty dancing for the first time (some people can't believe I've never saw it before) and I have to say Patrick swayeze is HOT HOT HOT... excuse me now I need to go take ANOTHER cold shower!!
:)
Luv,
Promise

Anonymous said...

LOL! On the Shut up when I'm under a verbal attack! lol........That would be me too girl!Oh Lord don't get me started! lol But the older I get the better I am at choosing my words and with getting my point across without them even knowing what hit them! lol

Anonymous said...

sal mineo?

Anonymous said...

Yes, Sal Mineo...During my teen years he was a hottie. Who knew from gay? I watched every movie he was in, bought every magazine he was in, he actually sang a few songs...I still have those records! Rebel without a Cause...they are now all gone...but man they shone so brightly for a brief time. Sandi

Anonymous said...

"Good Lord I've created a Ken doll! Bad Sandi!"  ::cracks up::  That's soooo funny!  And how could I forget Patrick Swayeze?  MmmmMMmm
Dawn
http://journals.aol.com/auburndawn/PoetryDance/
http://journals.aol.com/auburndawn/DawnsDrivel/

Anonymous said...

Great pics!  I love it... I did this one too, it was a lot of fun!

Be well,
Dawn
http://journals.aol.com/princesssaurora/CarpeDiem/
Poetry:

Anonymous said...

Funny, funny stuff!

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha!  Sandi's IT!  Sandi's IT!  Woo hoo!
And it wasn't that bad after all , now was it!
My mom doesn't drive.  I think she is the oldest living person in Hawaii with that claim.  She doesn't mind.  Its more fun to have someone drive her... good company.  Can't fault her on that, sometimes I hate going places by myself.
I love your celebrity guys.

Anonymous said...

I LOVED your answers!  Thanks so much for sharing Sandi!  :0)

*hugs*
-Kim

Anonymous said...

John Travolta. Yes I forgot him but I have to say I preferred him in Saturday Night Fever rather than Pulp Fiction! Great Answers, these 7 things are always fun to read. Thanks for stopping by my  journal - nice of you to comment.
Tilly
http://journals.aol.co.uk/tillysweetchops/Adventuresofadesperatelyfathouse/

Anonymous said...

hey, 'aint nothing wrong with that perfect Ken doll you created! LOL

~  www.jerseygirljournal.com  

Anonymous said...

Loved your list; hope you get to learn to drive some day - my son (now 16) couldn't wait until he could drive - in Montana where I live you can drive at 15. The freedom I got when he learned how to drive was exhilirating!!

Love Nicholas Cage too!

betty

Anonymous said...

you're right - we DO have a lot in common.  

hey, maybe we should clone that ken doll.  ;-)