Saturday, September 24, 2005

Tagged - 23rd Entry

Well I got tagged by Mara...this game is being played all over by Journalers...I know a couple of people over in England got tagged already so this thing has gone global.

What you do is go into your archives and find your 23rd Entry..scroll to your 5th line entry...and put it here:

Mine said....Seabiscuit & War Admiral.

It was an entry about my Dad being the first person to "break" both Seabiscuit and War Admiral in the early 1930's. 

The strange thing is....the only reader or only comment that I got on this particular entry was from Mara. Isn't that funny?

Now I have to "tag" five people to do this too..guess what you're it!!

Mzgoochi
Jayda30
Astaryth
Cherry2Sweet2Eat
Dcmeyer420

 

Then go tag another five each...we shall tag the world....LOL     Sandi

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

now that's just eerie!  i remember that entry, too!

Anonymous said...

I remember the entry, and also recall being very impressed!

Anonymous said...

I  have just watched the film SEABISCUIT how strange you should write about it.
I have already been tagged ....Was interested about your Dad...Ally

Anonymous said...

What a strange coincidence!  Well, the whole world bar one because I am actually asking people not to tag me lolol

Anonymous said...

Interesting; it is fun reading all the entries, though. Lots of variety with answers.

betty

Anonymous said...

WooHoo, I made it.

I remember that entry as well. I can't believe I didn't comment because I remember talking to you about your Dad being THE trainer and the movie not being truthful.

Thanks for tagging me Sandi.
Love
Lahoma

Anonymous said...

How cool!  I love the idea of taking the 5th sentence out of your 23rd Entry.  :D  Hope you're doing well.  Take care!  :0)  -Kim

Anonymous said...

I played!  And, I remember that entry. Of course I did since it was about a horse.... <LOL>
http://journals.aol.com/astaryth/AdventuresofanEclecticMind/entries/588

Anonymous said...

Can you link me to the entry...I couldn't find it!

Be well,
Dawn

Anonymous said...

Try tho I might, I just can't seem to avoid those damned tags! Admittedly, they're kinda fun (do you really think we'll eventually tag the world??).....       Jon