Sunday, August 14, 2005

Who Would You Be?

The Paladin
You scored 42% Cardinal, 25% Monk, 52% Lady, and 56% Knight! You are highly moral but also don't shy away from using force if your lord commands it. You are honourable to the point that you would readily sacrifice yourself for a noble cause. Your name will be the subject of tales and song for generations, however their concentration will be less on your deeds in life as on your martyrdom.

You scored high as both the Knight and the Lady. You can try again to get a more precise description of the Knight or the Lady, or you can be happy that you're an individual.




My test tracked 4 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:
free online dating free online dating You scored higher than 50% on Cardinal free online dating free online dating You scored higher than 50% on Monk free online dating free online dating You scored higher than 99% on Lady free online dating free online dating You scored higher than 50% on Knight

This was fun....I "borrowed" this from Patrick's....have fun playing....I'd rather be an individual anyway....

The Who Would You Be in 1400 AD Test


11 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh i can hardly wait to see who i would have been


Deb

Anonymous said...

I know you are a knight. Your entries are very lighthearted crusades and I am one of your converts...

Anonymous said...

HEEEHEEE! Thanx for the link Sandi! I can't wait to find out what kind of villainess I am!
Maryanne

Anonymous said...

I did it too!

Be well,
Dawn
http://journals.aol.com/princesssaurora/CarpeDiem/
Poetry:

Anonymous said...

very cool Sandi:) judi

Anonymous said...

Sandi, so cool. I will have to check it out.
Have a great weekend.
Wishing you health, happiness and laughter.
TJ~

http://journals.aol.com/paisleyskys/PaisleySkys
http://journals.aol.com/vaultofsecrets/MoonDancer

Anonymous said...

Looks like I'm a Paladin too!

Anonymous said...



I'M A HARLEQUIN BUT IT WON'T LET ME POST THE PICTURE. NE WAY!

My test tracked 4 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:
 
You scored higher than 6% on Cardinal
 
You scored higher than 74% on Monk
 
You scored higher than 87% on Lady
 
You scored higher than 47% on Knight
 

Anonymous said...

LOL...  I'll have to do this one...  I am afraid to see the outcome!  How outgoing your are!  All these things you participate in...  it's nice to see someone so open and willing to have so much fun!
Dawn

Anonymous said...

Hi Sandi :-)
took the test and it says I am A Harlequin: "You are a mystery, a jack-of-all-trades. You have the king's ear, but also listen to murmurings of the common folk. You believe in the value of force and also literature. Truly you are the puzzlement of the age."

..so not sure if that is good or what LOL!
Thanks... this was fun!
Gem :-)
http://journals.aol.com/libragem007/JournallyYours

Anonymous said...

Sandi, I hope you and yours were spared by Katrina. We're packed and ready to go as we live by the Alabama border. Be safe!!!