Friday, July 29, 2005

A bit of Nastiness

The Art of Being Nasty

Some people plan and scheme
Everything bad is what they dream
Plots run rampant through their brains
Looking for dark clouds to bring on the rains

To achieve their ends by all means
They lay awake night after night..scheming
Never has any good come from their plans
As they leave their evil plots all over the land.

They awake each morning, not knowing
who they shall be
They come on line and pen their poison
just to confuse you and me

Be good, behave yourself we are told
Can we protest but a bit?  Can I not be a little bold?
Opinions can sometimes be over rated
Stopping the flow of genuine words & thoughts
should be negated.

That we should laugh and play, have our say
brings the gremlins out of the mist into our day
No! No! No! I'll have none of this....confusion
should rule o'er the lands I see..it will make my day!

Oops! Swipe at a zooming fly...flys in low to buzz your
head.....whack it at once - make sure it's dead!
Wow...was it a real fly? Or a manufactured SPY?
I always tell the truth.....why lie?

 

Point of information needed:  Does anyone know how one's computer picks up a spy program called   "Advanced Keylogger"?  And can you track it back to it's source?  I'd really like to know.

 

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you tried the journal Here To Help?  I am sure you would get good advice.  

Anonymous said...

lmao!!!!!!! that was really good ! .  
Is i said id come by and I aim to please , lol
It was so great talking to you last night . well have to do it agian some time. and your journal is saved so I can run back when I feel like !

Anonymous said...

Go here to find out more about KeyLogger.
http://www.spywareguide.com/product_show.php?id=617
Hope it helps...
and the entry that nasty is an art...you betcha!
The  plots of some would make canvas dance is nasty was colorful.
Wishing you health, happiness and laughter.
TJ~
http://journals.aol.com/vaultofsecrets/MoonDancer/