Saturday, February 26, 2005

Killed In Cold Blood

Maybe writing this in red will make the horror clearer in the eyes of the beholder.

I didn't know this woman, our paths would of never crossed in this lifetime.....but I know her story, I can imagine her struggle to want the best for her children, to build a free secure future for them at any cost.

Well, the cost was her life.

Raiedah Mohammed Wageh Wazan was a young mother of three boys and one daughter...working for Niveveh TV in Iraq.  She wanted the truth shown, she refused to quit when "they" threatened and "they" killed her in cold blood...four shots to the head.

"They" are like the lice of humanity, sneaking out of the shadows to do their dirty deeds and hiding like the scum that they are...afraid to show their faces, they hide behind their masks but they cannot hide from God. 

They declare war on their own people, spilling the blood of other moslems without a thought or care....not following what is in the Koran...do they actually believe that "they" will be rewarded by Allah?  More likely he will spit in their faces and call them dogs and pigs!

I have no way of knowing what the future will bring...hopefully, the majority of the people will exercise control through democratic means and achieve a bit of harmony in that region.

I wish that the people over there would turn against these self-made terrorist pigs...once that would happen they would not be able to hide anywhere or strike with impunity as they have done.

I'm trying to let the anger go...but man I really, really detest these people with every fiber of my being.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

THIS IS SUCH A SAD STORY SANDI. I UNDERSTAND YOUR HATE. I FEEL THE SAME WAY.
WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO HER FOUR BABIES SANDI?
KIM.

Anonymous said...

I have to agree with you 100% on this.  Anyone who murders someone trying to tell the truth about what is going on is the lowest form of lifeform on the earth!  Whether it is a woman in Iraq, or Veronica Guerin, the bullies of the world think they can stop the truth by killing the messenger!  These are not men, they are the slime you wipe off your feet, after walking thru the mud.  

Anonymous said...

A truly brave woman. I feel for her children.

Anonymous said...

I will never understand the logic that fuels this sort of murderous behavior. She was very brave, for I have no doubt she knew that fighting to tell the truth could lead to her death. It's important that these stories are told and retold, no one should forget........
Rebecca

Anonymous said...

Very well said!  I think you will find many in agreement here.

--Scott
http://journals.aol.com/sekirley/LifeSaver

Anonymous said...

Sad story....what you said I very much agree with.  

Anonymous said...

this is all so terribly sad...

~JerseyGirl
http://journals.aol.com/cneinhorn/WonderGirl

Anonymous said...

aw how sad. Lori

Anonymous said...

THANKS FOR SHARING...THESE FACTS CAUSE ME TO FALL INTO PRAYER FOR ALL WHO ARE BEING TERRORIZED ACROSS THE WORLD.