Monday, June 13, 2005

Red Red and more Red...let it be Red....

Figured I'd write in Red to celebrate Red.  The picture above is a brillant red Coleus that my hubby has been growing...the picture doesn't do it justice...in person it takes your breathe away...just so pretty!   I did add in a picture of "Big Red" his truck, which he thinks is beautiful...and a really gorgeous red silk kimono that just screams to be softly touched. Oops almost forgot the Crown of Thorns that we grow with it's pretty red flowers against the greenery and terrible thorns.   Sandi

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tres jolie!  What a beautiful plant!  You should see my begonias!  C.

Anonymous said...

YAY FOR RED!!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful, why are we celebrating red?

Anonymous said...

Sorry Jeanne...it's for the Monday photo shoot that Scalzi does.....forgot to mention.....Sandi

Anonymous said...

Beautiful coleus, Sandi.  My mother had a Crown of Thorns plant that went for decades as an indoor plant.  I enjoyed reading your journal.

Anonymous said...

I love the Coleus! I've got some too - but not red ones. There are so many cool coleus out now it's unbelievable! Definitely a fun plant to have and collect!
Cathy

Anonymous said...

My mom raises coleus.  She always said that anyone could grow it.  I am not anyone.  I cannot grow anything!