Monday, November 29, 2004

Tis the Season

Oh, I feel like I lost the last two weeks.  I've been jumping from my house to my sister-in-laws so much that I feel like a yo-yo.  Tommorrow I have to get my head together and catch up on cleaning etc.  I also have to knuckle down and get my items photographed for E-bay.  I have so many starwars items which would be great for Christmas, stocking stuffers etc.

I feel that as you get older the time just flies....my sister and her husband were in from Washington State for Thanksgiving, they had a nice time. I'm probably losing time too because it seems strange not to have my hubby here on a daily basis..that's taking some time to get used to.

I still don't know if I'm going up to New York for the holidays or not...hopefully I'll know by the end of this week.    Well, this is a short entry because I'm kind of tired from all the week's festivities and cooking etc...so it's an early night........

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a great week!  Great idea about getting those things listed on Ebay...I should go through my stuff too!
.~JerseyGirl
http://journals.aol.com/cneinhorn/WonderGirl    

Anonymous said...

OHHHOOoooHHHOoooHHOooo EBAY ::drooling::
LOL
Chelle

Anonymous said...

HEY SANDI, I WAS GLAD WHEN I GOT THE ALERT FOR YOUR JOURNAL. I HAVE BEEN WONDERING IF YOU HAD A NICE THANKSGIVING OR NOT. SOUNDS LIKE YOU ARE REALLY BUSY. HOPE THE JOBS GOING WELL FOR JOE!
KIM.

Anonymous said...

I hope you had a good holiday weekend.

Anonymous said...

Oh here you are!  Welcome back, I missed you!

Anonymous said...

(Start the Starwars theme music).... A long long time ago...... in a far away closet ... Luke Skywalker and his trusty band of Jedi rebels are ..... LOCKED INSIDE WATING TO BE RELEASED.... The Force (of Ebay buyers) anxiously await their arrival to rescue them from a dreary, drab selection of holiday offerings. Happy photo shoot ... may the Force be with you... or at least I hope you get some decent shots. ... Poor Star Wars Comrades to be lined up and shot like that ... One at a time or in groups?

Oh sheesh ... now you must really think I'm a Madman. Come visit my journal anywho?.... *smiles sweetly* Happy weekend.

http://journals.aol.com/madmanadhd/ConfessionsofaMadmanInsightsinto/entries/636

Anonymous said...

LMAO @ The comment below me. Think he's a Star Wars fan Sandi?