Thursday, October 21, 2004

Life In General

Well, I've been busy as bee...redoing hubby's resume - trying to bring it more current.  It looks pretty good, I have to run off more copies for him.  He went down to Sarasota to check out the jobs down there, we were figuring that there would be more work because of the hurricane damages.  His sister, very nicely, offered to let him stay at her house while all this is going on.

So he's in one direction and I'm in another.  I will be headed down there over the weekend though, his other sister and niece came in from New York tonight...I look forward to spending some time with them.  Her hobby is genealogy as is mine...so we get along pretty good.  Her little girl is so adorable .. she took one look at me a couple of months ago when they were down here and refused to call me Aunt Sandi...she said.." NO!...Grandma Sandi." ..LOL...I laughed so hard.  So for the whole trip I was Grandma and I didn't mind...she's the same age as my own grandchildren whom I miss. Well, I still have alot to do to prepare for my trip so I really have to get away from this computer.   I'll try to do some entries while I'm down there....Toodles......

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a safe trip and enjoy the family!

Anonymous said...

Have a great trip, Grandma!
:)
Loretta
http://journals.aol.com/lrttklly/LupusLeftovers/
http://journals.aol.com/lrttklly/LorettasStudio
http://journals.aol.com/lrttklly/FindingaVoice/

Anonymous said...

Have a good trip and do not forget to tell us all about it!

Anonymous said...

have a wonderful trip, have a wonderful time!
~JerseyGirl
http://journals.aol.com/cneinhorn/WonderGirl

Anonymous said...

SANDI! I DIDNT KNOW YOU WERE LEAVING.:(.......I FEEL LIKE I HAVENT HEARD FROM YOU FOR MONTHS, LOL!
I MISS YOU, LET US KNOW THAT YOU ARE DOING ALRIGHT AND I HOPE YOUR HUSBAND IS SUCCESSFUL IN HIS JOB SEARCH. IT MAY TAKE A MINUTE, BUT , HIS TALENT WONT GO UNNOTICED.
KEEP YOUR CHIN UP MY FRIEND.
KIM.

Anonymous said...

Well I hope you are having a good time.        Dawn