Monday, January 22, 2007

Movie News- Angelina Has Sudden Fall From Grace - AOL News

Movie News- Angelina Has Sudden Fall From Grace - AOL News :

Wow, they talk about slanted view points in the news...this reporter really, really dislikes Angelina I would think.  I watched the show, saw the interview....boy, never did I think that telling someone that you gave your kids cereal for breakfast would lead to a sudden downfall. Wow....ok, Mom's out there be careful, very careful - only admit to eggs and bacon!   This reporter needs something real to write about poor girl.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know... I saw the film on it too... It is crap... they are just being mean to her for no reason!!!

be well,
Dawn

Anonymous said...

cereal?!?!  *gasp*  what was she thinking??

thank god i'm not famous...i remember serving cold pizza for breakfast.

Anonymous said...

Hello,
I saw the same interview and it was ridiculous! Leave Angelina alone, she is a good Mom. Ooooo, she gave her kid cereal....big deal! LOL Some reporters are just out to get the famous no matter what.
Huggers,
Gayla

Anonymous said...

I agree with you!!! And now that Angie's Mother died, I hope that reporter feels REALLY BAD for such reporting. One can only imagine the stress she's been dealing with over the last month.
Rebecca