Sunday, July 2, 2006

I'm Being just a bit mean

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

 

Ye Gads Hubby's Onto the Net - it May never recover
Category: Life

 Watch out world here comes hubby.  Somehow with his hunt & peck method he has raced headlong into opening a MySpace for himself!  I just had to warn him that not everybody is a real "friend" no matter what Tom says!

I'm kinda giggling here watching him learn the ins and outs of the keyboard, the programs and yes, the net.  Every so often I yell over to him..."hey, hey watch that you don't push the wrong button,...it could blow up!" then I laugh out loud because I am really bitchy and mean.  Who knew "togetherness" could be so much fun?

More on the adventures of a novice in lala land..to be continued....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like my partner! I was trying to teach him how to load his MP3 once. We'd downloaded 2,000 songs then he went and clicked delete! He said the computer should have known he'd clicked in error and he didn't want to delete them as he'd just spent three hours downloading them! Bless em, it is funny to watch them though! Jeannette xx  

Anonymous said...

LOL Yep, you're mean, but soooo funny. LOL :)

Anonymous said...

You are cracking me up!!!  LOL

be well,
Dawn