Friday, September 1, 2006

Trump is a Skunk

So I believe Trump has lost it.   Fire Carolyn indeed!  Mr. Trump....read my lips...You're fired!  I won't watch that show again if life depended on it.

I think he just pissed off a whole lot of women who watch his show.  This woman spends over ten years, doing his bidding, being a shinning star....his rising star...good enough to be on TV with him...touting her accomplishments.  What bullshit.

I think that Trump's head has gotten as big as some of the outlandish condo's that he is building, with an ego to match.  Let's make the show a total Trump family scene, bring in junior and his sis too - that should be real interesting.    The family Giotti comes to mind!

I, at least, hope that she has a good separation package from the creep.  I get so angry when good people get screwed...hope Trump gets his soon.

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is terribly wicked and unkind for me to say, but Trump has always repulsed me. His looks alone make me cringe and want to slap the snot out of him. He is one unattractive man...both inside and out. And, yes, his ego is impossibly ridiculous. Money does not maketh the man.

::hugs::
Nikki

Anonymous said...

guess i am really out of the loop........i didn't hear about  this.  glad i opened your journal and read it.  i like carolyn..........she is rather stern, but after all, look who her boss was..........

she has a great resume though.............someday soon she will be president of her own conglomerate.

regina