Friday, May 27, 2005

Journal Jar Question #54 Most Wonderful Moments

My list of most wonderful memories is quite long....maybe because I'm older or it could be that I've just learned to treasure some ordinary life experiences, to view them through rose colored glasses as they used to say...hey! That's fine with me.....my wonderful memories....

1) The births of my children...holding their small hands

2) Extreme joy watching the talent of my son Kenji grow

3) Joyful collecting....love my dolls...they still smell good

4) Little League Baseball....cheering my son on.....

5) Twin blessings unbeliveably blond...like their Grandma!!

6) Teenage crush Sal Mineo...definite moments in time

7) The first time I saw the view of earth from space was an awesome heavenly sight that still thrills my soul to this day...

8)  Grownup Kenji happy in his element - the sea

9) The youngest one "Boo" my memories are fresh of him as he just left the nest....

10) I threw Marilyn in just cause I could.  There was a moment in my younger days that I was told I resembled her...oh well who knew.

11) A most magical moment when a daughter gets married and looks like a fairy princess...all white & glistening with crystals & pearls...miles of lace and oh just a pretty face!  Love you Lee

12) A brother's joy shows in his face...look he's even smiling...not doing a prank!

13) Since I was adding photo's I just had to add Johnny..he's the bomb!

14) Last by not least think of the future.....imagine what can be........

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have some truly wonderful memories there my friend xxxx

http://journals.aol.co.uk/jeanno43/Family

Anonymous said...

no you didn't answer too many.  It's great that you have so many wonderful things!  Thanks for sharing them with us.
~ Promise
http://journals.aol.com/promiseluv372/PromiseMe/

Anonymous said...

That is a great list.  Lots of good things.  :)

Ana

Anonymous said...

Sandi, is that you with the twins? My Mom was facinated with Marylin Monroe. I have one of her old photo albums and she has pics in it of Marylin at different stages of her life. And, did you know Johnny is in the Willy Wonka remake?

Lahoma

Anonymous said...

You are lucky, truly blessed!
~Miss O

Anonymous said...

the longer the list, the more we know how blessed we are :-)

wonderful memories, sandi.

Anonymous said...

I really enjoy your entries.  We are both tremendously blessed!  I am not savvy enough yet to add pics to my journal.  Please stop by and tell me what you think.                                                 C.

Anonymous said...

Thanks again for stopping by my place, always a joy to see you popped in. I too remember the joy of seeing my children born and cradling that new life gently in my arms. I was so fearful I'd break them, they seemed so delicate and precious. My wife also has a treasured doll collection she has displayed around the house, too big for just one place. Her favorites are the eldest, most worn out ones, heavy with memories, shabby from loving, faces worn smooth from comforting embraces. I sure do miss those simpler days when all we had to worry about was if our son would hit a fly ball, or hope our daughter would land a jump. Now, sometimes the cares of the world lie so heavily on our children as they venture forth to manuver adulthood on their own.

http://journals.aol.com/madmanadhd/ConfessionsofaMadmanInsightsinto/entries/1207

Anonymous said...

what a great list!

~  www.jerseygirljournal.com

Anonymous said...

What a great list...I should write out a list of my own and keep it readily available for an instant attitude check! Always a pleasure to see what you're working on here, take care.

Cat

Anonymous said...

What a lovely list of memories, I love how you included future memories too..
I recognise your journal, I've been here before. Glad I found it again, I'll be back! :)